Please select a colour above by clicking on the textbox
- Pick a colour from our colour library by clicking the colour box.
- Enter the height and width of your splashback into the relevant boxes.
- Select a cabinet colour to something similar to your kitchen, then select a splashback colour
- If you would like glitter added to the splashback select from the glitter dropdown list.
- Select your method of fixing to the wall, if buying your own adhesive make sure you use neutral cure silicone.
- To get a price after you have entered your information simply click get a price.
- If you are happy with the price you can add the item to your basket, if you need more pieces like matching upstands (?47 each) simply repeat the above steps.
- When finished you can purchase the items in your basket by clicking the "View My Basket" button.
All of our Glass splashbacks are made from 6mm toughened low iron (opti white/clear) glass as standard or float glass for some selected colours (Glacier 's unique colour is created using float glass). They are manufactured to BS 12600 which is safety glass classification and may be safely used behind a gas hob.
To measure you simply measure the full height and width of the area you wish your
glass to cover. If it is to fit between ANY two surfaces (e.g. Cooker hood and
worktop) you must subtract 4 from that dimension to allow for expansion.
For full measuring instructions please see our How
to measure page.
Measuring for Shaped Hoods
To make things simple for you, we only require the measurement from the center of the cooker hood to the worktop (minus 4mm for expansion). This measurement is usually the flat part at the bottom of the hood directly in line with the air filters to the worktop.
You may either fit our glass using adhesive (neutral cure silicone) or by screwing onto the wall. We can pre drill the glass with holes and provide the correct fittings but once the glass has been toughened it cannot be drilled or cut. For full instructions on how to fit, please see our How to fit page.
All of our glass is made to measure so must be cut to your exact size, possibly drilled, polished, toughened, painted to your chosen colour from our huge range of colours and allowed to thoroughly dry before being packaged and delivered in a made to measure wooden carton. For these reasons, please allow around 3 weeks for your bespoke glass splashbacks.